Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Six Fifty Seven To St John's radio show set list 14 May

This shows airs on CFRO 102.7FM Vancouver Coop Radio every Saturday morning at 7am....

Here's the set list. You can hear the show at http://www.coopradio.org/station/archives and search for the 14 May 7am link (reads as Roots Reggae), and 8am link....


My best plaid - The City Streets
You lost my love - The Stance
Are you mine - The Robots
Yesterday's gurl - Elephant Stone
One of a million - Danny Echo
Electric lights - The Murder Plans
Save you for lost - Hilary Grist
Let me go - Roxanne Potvin
Save me - Jody Quine
Rut & nuzzle - Snowblink
Beware of bees - Twin Library
Reach out your hands - Friends Electric
Must be machine - Lovely Killbots
Make you laugh - We Are Enfant Terrible
Songs of storms - Ephixa
Filthy love - We are Enfant Terrible
Blue Monday - New Order
Anxious - Cousins
A hawthorne sublet - The Paperbacks
Regrettable tattoos - The Paperbacks
Lost dreams - Digits
The appeal of the master dredger - Mutatis Mutandis
Far from home - Chris Velan
Emma comes home - Steven McKay
My love & I - Cam Penner
Beehives - Chad Vangaalen

No comments: