Friday, December 7, 2012

Sound Resistance set list 7 Dec 2012

I host Sound Resistance the first Friday of each month.

Pretty cool show today me thinks reading from the A to Z of Mod by Paolo Hewitt and Mark Baxter as well as The Sound and The Fury, edited by Barney Hoskyns.

You can hear the show from the coopradio.org archives. Essentially the archive for Sound Resistance will only give you the music from 30 mins in which is pretty crap. Going via the general archive is better if you want the whole show. I'd love to give you the music via another source but I am bit hung up on copyright. Call me old fashioned if you like! :)

Here's the set list to really upset you all.

Power to the people - John Lennon
Gypsy Davy - Woody Guthrie
Police patrol - Bob Davenport
Another line - Laura Merriman
Nobody told me - John Lennon
Out to get you - James
Solis - Les Momies Du Palerme
Talk show created the fool - Chuck D
The rinky dink song - David Rovics
She's lost control - Joy Division
In another country - Couples
Paper streets - Couples
Round and round - New Order
Prequel - Gang Signs
Mr. Important - Bis
Open your heart - The La's
Music for pieces of wood - Steve Reich

No comments: