Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last Call set list 23 Feb 2011

Time - Supergrass
Emily's heart - Jamie T
It's my own cheating heart that makes me cry - Glasvegas
Modern worksong - Broken Records
My little empire - Manic Street Preachers
Cebe and me - Cold Cave
Marine Fields glow - Esben & The Witch
Light streams - Esben & The Witch
Surfacing - Chapel Club
Always where I need to be - The Kooks
Who's got the crack? - The Moldy Peaches
Far from home - The Levellers
Night boat to Cairo - Madness (twice)
Out of this world - The Cure
I want the world to stop - Belle & Sebastian
Limassol - Maximo Park
You're so great - Blur
Golden platitudes - Manic Street Preachers
Postcards from Italy - Beirut
Face-in - Dutch Uncles
I didn't see it coming - Belle & Sebastian
Night boat to Cairo - Madness (yes again!)
Tramp the dirt down - Elvis Costello

No comments: