Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Call set list 30 june 2010

Set list for 30 June

Time - Supergrass
Gangsters - The Specials
Caught by the fuzz - Supergrass
Mansize Rooster - Supergrass
Do you wanna - The Kooks
Wild wild whiskey - Bob Davenport
Copperhead road - Steve Earle
Jerusalem - Bob Davenport
The boys of County Cork - Ron Kavana/The Alias Acoustic Band
You came back down that long road - Linda Thompson
Follow me up to Carlow - Ron Kavana/The Alias Acoustic Band
Like dreamers do - The Beatles
Hello little girl - The Beatles
How do you do what you do - Gerry & The Pacemakers
Moon river - Andy Williams
Love me do - The Beatles
Boys - The Beatles
Please please me - The Beatles
Do you want to know a secret - The Beatles
Twist & shout - The Beatles
She loves you - The Beatles
From me to you - The Beatles
I feel fine - The Beatles
Ticket to ride - The Beatles
Help - The Beatles
Paperback writer - The Beatles
Penny Lane - The Beatles
All you need is love - The Beatles
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
A little help from my friends - The Beatles
Within you and without you - The Beatles
Opportunity - The Charlatans
Tides of time - Oromocto Diamond
Musik machine - The Torrent
Volley into the night - Digits
I am the resurrection - The Stone Roses
Downtown - The KLF
All is vanity - Manic Street Preachers
New moon - Pine Tarts
Why why why - The Woodentops
I can hardly stand - Modern Boys Modern Girls
Turn off your phone; stay the night - The Shagbots
Anthrax - Gang of Four
Paralysed - Gang of Four

No comments: