Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Call set list 16 june 2010

set list for 16 june

Time - Supergrass
Sitting up straight - Supergrass
She's so loose - Supergrass
Roxy - Supergrass
London calling - The Clash
Jenny - Smokekiller
Hateful - The Clash
Trampoline - Julian Cope
Be the one - Jack Penate
Volley into the night - Digits
B 4 U - Vitamins For You
Maggie's last party - VIM
To hell with poverty - Gang Of Four
Don't call me darling - The Fall
Talk to me - 60 ft Dolls
Sir Rockaby - Frank Black
Goodnight - Miss Massive Snowflake
Black moon lake - Murder Ford Monument
Cebe and me - Cold Cave
Moon river - Andy Williams
Maria - James
Maria - Andy Williams
Low clouds - James
Building a fire - James
Dominos - The Big Pink
Leave my head around - Vitamins For You
Get me - Everything But The Girl
La Viguela - Gotan Project
Street music - Trip The Off

No comments: