Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last Call set list 17 mar 10

Last Call every Tuesday midnight into Wednesday

on www.coopradio.org pacific standard time or in Vancouver area 102.7 FM

set list 17 mar 10
Straight outta Compton - N.W.A
Music for pieces of wood - Steve Reich
The bull flake of desire - Bjork
Lost in the supermarket - The Clash
Revolution - Spacemen 3
Ain't that a kick in the head - Dean Martin
London calling - The Clash
Strong culture - Asian Dub Foundation
Brand new cadillac - The Clash
Miami - U2
You're too cool - The Zola's
Stand by me - Oasis
I'm just a singer - The Moody Blues
I'm a believer - Robert Wyatt
Grassman - Dodgy
Bulldog skin - Guided by Voices
Mantra # 1 - Stockhausen
Violin phase - Steve Reich
I am the resurrection - The Stone Roses
Violin phase - Steve Reich (cont)
Chewing gum weekend - The Charlatans
Bottom of the well - James
Now I let it go - Moby

No comments: