Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last Call set list 20 Jan 10

Last Call is a UK rock and pop sounds based show playing every Wednesday morning from midnight to 2 am ish. Pacific Standard Time

You can tune in at www.coopradio.org or locally 102.7 FM. Our call letters are C F R O

look for us in Winamp etc.

We skipped a week mid Jan,
here's the set list from 20 Jan

How soon is now - The Smiths
Say something - James
Get me - Everything But The Girl
Vonal Declosion - Stereolab
Cell phone camera - Rep By Pop
1,2,3,4 - Mathematique
Sarah - Digits
Tides of time - Oromocto Diamond
Crayons - Mathematique
I hate it when we fight - Joy Williams
Last day of the miner's strike - Pulp
Let Robeson sing - Manic Street Preachers
Killing moon - Echo & The Bunnymen
Can't get out of bed - The Charlatans
Page one - The Charlatans
Bring a gun - James
Bottom of the well - James
Honest Joe - James
Hey student - The Fall
Transmission - Joy Division
I remember nothing - Joy Division
I wish I never saw the sunshine - Beth Orton
You're my favourite - Joy Williams
Funny love - Nadine
Fascination - Everything But the Girl
On the run - The Episodes
Life - The Beta Band
Equal rights - Peter Tosh

No comments: