Wednesday, January 20, 2010

African Vibes set list 10 jan 10

Last show of the African Vibes six weeks residency on www.coopradio.org

Next show last Sunday in February 7 to 9pm Pacific Standard Time, 102.7 FM in the Vancouver area

set list from 10 Jan
African - Peter Tosh
Satan army band - Black Uhuru
Smoking with Mr Jones - TrenchAnt
So nobody buys it - Kaboom
Sanctuary - Antibalas
Egbe mi o - Fela Kuti
M'bife blues - Amadou & Mariam
Why not? - Lazare S Halk
Bakoye - Ali Farke Toure
Sebero - Issa Bagayogo
Equal Rights - Peter Tosh
Jah is Mighty - Bob Marley & The Wailers
Blessing - Sizzla
Yes Lord - Black Umfolosi
Soobax - K'naan
Interlude - Monoaural
Things about coming my way - Ndidi Onukwulu
Picture perfect - Nelly Furtado
I can't believe what you say - Ike & Tina Turner
Don't give that shit to me - Seun Kuti
Me, myself & I - Black Umfolosi
African - Peter Tosh

No comments: