Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last Call set list 8 December 2010

Time - Supergrass
Battle of the Beanfield - The Levellers
Fifteen years - The Levellers
Everybody please relax - The 1990s
Take me back to the old house - The Smiths
No surprises - Radiohead
Essence - Cocteau Twins
Blue tango - The Winks
Cold turkey - John Lennon
Bottom of the well - James
Honest Joe - James
A small plot of land - David Bowie
Middle class revolt - The Fall
Intravenous Agnostic - Manic Street Preachers
Whatever gets you through the night - John Lennon
I've changed my plea to guilty - Morrissey
Safe in your arms - Beth Orton
Waiting for the great leap forwards - Billy Bragg
London kisses - Rory McLeod
Edinburgh Castle - Mike Scott
Dead bees - Graham Coxon
Sticks n Stones - Jamie T
Glad - Glasser
VCR - The XX
When I last spoke to Carol - Morrissey
All day day light - The Morning Benders
Let's all die - Jack Penate
Hand me down your love - Hot Chip
To the end - Blur

No comments: