Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last Call set list 1 December 2010

Time - Supergrass
I'd like to know - Supergrass
Private affair - The Virgins
Salone - Pete Doherty
Apply - Glasser
Pleasures all mine - Bjork
Maria - James
Essence - Cocteau Twins
Pleasure sighs - The Morning Benders
Joy - The Sundays
Please please please let me get what I want - The Smiths
Fine time - New Order
What are they running - Wolf & Cub
Headlock - Esser
I feel better - Hot Chip
Fun that we have - Julian Plenti
Crystal visions - The Big Pink
Fantasy - The XX
All you need is me - Morrissey
Shine - James
Something is squeezing my skull - Morrissey
One to the other - Wolf & Cub
Jackie Collins existential question time - Manic Street Preachers
Can't stop that feeling - Franz Ferdinand
Sister saviour - The Rapture
Bye bye badman - The Stone roses
Transmission - Joy Division
I've got a surprise for you today - Magnolia soundtrack
Elizabeth my dear - The Stone Roses
(song for my) sugar spun sister - The Stone Roses
Sweeet and tender hooligan - The Smiths

No comments: