Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Call set list 27 Oct 2010

Last Call set list. The show can be heard at www.coopradio.org/station/archives/27 or by listening to the live set every Tuesday night at midnight on 102.7FM in the Vancouver area, or streaming live www.coopradio.org

What I'd say - John Mayall & His Bluesbreakers
Digital - Joy Division
Clash city rockers - The Clash
Too much eye makeup - Old World Vulture
Destroyer - Old World Vulture
Last of the English roses - Pete Doherty
See the sun - The Kooks
Sweet tooth - The Stance
Do you wanna? - The Kooks
Tell me when you're ready - The 1990s
Skyscraper - Julian Plenti
Acrobat - U2
Open up your heart - The Rapture
Getting closer - Nitzer Ebb
I you me - The Torrent
Sweet malady - The Book Of Lists
Blue tango - The Winks
Islands - The XX
Rabbit seal monkey - They Came From The Stars I Swear I Saw Them
I feel better - Hot Chip
Loveless - New Order
Fire - Mathematique
Hand me down your love - Hot Chip
Pictur - Naum Gabo
All day day light - The Morning Benders
Good vibrations - The Beach Boys

No comments: