Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last Call set list 21 april

set list

Time - Supergrass
Sofa - Supergrass
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me - The Smiths
Conquering dub - Yabby You meets King Tubby
Feel flows - The Charlatans
London Bridge is falling down - Dominic Alldis
Unhappy birthday - The Smiths
The Birmingham school of business school - The Fall
All this noise - Rep By Pop
Tides of time - Oromocto Diamond
Love less - New Order
Honest Joe - James
Modern drift - Efterklang
Never enough - The Cure
Turnaround - Joy Williams
Choose - David Guetta
Let me - Stephanie Braganza
Shockwave - Mathematique
Dub zone - Ja-Man All Stars meets King Tubby
Hard end - The Luge Sessions
Pressure's on - James
Oranges and lemons - Dominic Alldis
Jam-J - James
Le choc du futur - Oromocto Diamond
I need your love - The Rapture
The coming of spring - The Rapture
House of jealous lovers - The Rapture
A man called sun - Verve
Hollowed-out tree trunks - Murder Ford Monument
Death of a disco dancer - The Smiths
See the sun - The Kooks
Someday soon - Harlem Hippies
I do - Miss Massive Snowflake
He closed his eyes so he could dance with you - Vitamins For You
Bang the drum - Rep By Pop
Sarah - Digits
General version - Dennis Brown presents Prince Jammy
I am the resurrection - The Stone Roses
Get myself arrested - Gomez

No comments: